Borrowed from USA Today
A judge in Aruba ordered the release Friday of the last of three suspects re-arrested last month in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, ruling the evidence was not strong enough to continue holding him. The judge ordered Joran van der Sloot, 20, to be freed from jail Friday, according to John Pauly, a communications consultant for Aruba's prosecutors' office.
Van der Sloot was arrested Nov. 21 along with two other suspects, Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, who were released from jail last Saturday following a similar ruling.
A statement from prosecutors said the judge found the investigation "has not resulted in more direct evidence than before that Natalee Holloway has died as a result of a violent crime against her or that the suspect has been involved in such a crime."
Prosecutors said they will decide whether to file charges in the case by the end of the month.
Prosecutors say they have evidence that Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared, is dead.