- Both men denied doing it.
- Both men were having affairs.
- Both Laci's family and Jesse's family said they thought they knew them but didn't.
Mr. Kennedy, how about these striking differences:
1. Scott was having an affair with one woman. Bobbie Cutts was having several affairs and had children with at least 3 women.
2. Laci was the wife. Jesse Davis was one of the other women.
3. Scott had no history of violence. One of the women who had a child with Bobbie Cutts claims to have had a restraining order out against him, and he was charged with disorderly conduct when he forced his way into her apartment. She said he was verbally and physically abusive to her.
3. Scott never admitted to anything. Bobbie Cutts led the police to Davis' body.
4. There was no sign of a struggle or crime scene in the Peterson home. There was a huge mess in Jesse Davis' home.
5. There was no evidence of a cleanup of any kind in the Peterson home. Bleach was used liberally to cleanup the crime scene at Davis' home.
6. And let's not forget that "Pudge boy" Scott was supposedly able to move Laci's body with no help from anyone, more than once, and left no forensic evidence behind. Bobbie Cutts had to enlist the help of a friend to move Jesse's body. Laci was 5'1 and 153 lbs, Jesse was 5'4, 170 lbs. Cutts is 6'0 and 200 lbs; Scott likewise is 6'0, and at the time of his arrest was 180 lbs, but he had lost some weight since Dec. 24.